- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Emails reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Court
Judges should stay out of school districts' decisions about how to calculate South Carolina students' grades, an appellate court ruled on Friday.
Investigators have closed a year-long investigation into the possible theft of money from Mineral County Justice Court and will not pursue charges, the state Department of Justice said Thursday.
A 19-year-old Olney man was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with a Tuesday shooting in Wheaton that left a 21-year-old man seriously injured.
A three-judge Court of Appeals panel said Scottsdale's law is pre-empted by a 1972 state law prohibiting local governments from imposing penalties for being intoxicated in public.
The Magistrate Court in Abuja said it had charged Iranian national Azeem Aghajani for attempting to import prohibited arms into Nigeria with the intent of sending them to nearby Gambia.