- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Court
Judges should stay out of school districts' decisions about how to calculate South Carolina students' grades, an appellate court ruled on Friday.
Investigators have closed a year-long investigation into the possible theft of money from Mineral County Justice Court and will not pursue charges, the state Department of Justice said Thursday.
A 19-year-old Olney man was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with a Tuesday shooting in Wheaton that left a 21-year-old man seriously injured.
A three-judge Court of Appeals panel said Scottsdale's law is pre-empted by a 1972 state law prohibiting local governments from imposing penalties for being intoxicated in public.
Kelly Court, the association's chief quality officer, said hospitals are glad to have the data to improve their programs.