- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Court
Investigators have closed a year-long investigation into the possible theft of money from Mineral County Justice Court and will not pursue charges, the state Department of Justice said Thursday.
A 19-year-old Olney man was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with a Tuesday shooting in Wheaton that left a 21-year-old man seriously injured.
Kelly Court, the association's chief quality officer, said hospitals are glad to have the data to improve their programs.
"The results are going to look really good," she said.