- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Latest Court Items
Judges should stay out of school districts' decisions about how to calculate South Carolina students' grades, an appellate court ruled on Friday.
Investigators have closed a year-long investigation into the possible theft of money from Mineral County Justice Court and will not pursue charges, the state Department of Justice said Thursday.
A 19-year-old Olney man was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with a Tuesday shooting in Wheaton that left a 21-year-old man seriously injured.