- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Courtney Williams
James Madison was off to a good start against Texas A&M on Tuesday night before foul trouble threw everything off track and the Aggies soon pulled away for the victory.
South Florida coach Jose Fernandez believes his team has done enough to earn an NCAA tournament bid. He hopes the selection committee agrees.
Shoni Schimmel has never been afraid to take the big shots for Louisville.
Courtney Williams scored 26 points and grabbed a career-high 13 rebounds, leading South Florida to a 60-51 win over No. 24 Rutgers on Monday, taking over sole possession of third place in the American Athletic Conference.
An East Baton Rouge Parish jury convicted a 24-year-old Baton Rouge man on three counts of first-degree murder after deliberating for about 90 minutes.
Courtney Williams scored 26 points and Karla Gilbert added 21 with 10 rebounds to help No. 16 Texas A&M defeat Mississippi 73-61 on Thursday night.
Courtney Williams scored 17 points, Karla Gilbert had 16 and Tori Scott 15 to lead No. 17 Texas A&M to a 71-54 win over Auburn on Thursday.
South Florida couldn't overcome one final run by fifth-ranked Louisville.
Shoni Schimmel stepped up gain when No. 5 Louisville needed her most.
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Courtney Williams led Texas A&M with 17 points as the Aggies climbed back in the final 40 seconds to beat No. 12 LSU 52-48 in Southeastern Conference play on Thursday night.
"They were young people with risky behaviors and now they've become older people with risky behaviors," said Courtney Williams, a member of the D.C. Office on Aging and helped put together the city's new outreach program.
"We let them go on a run, and we didn't answer," South Florida guard Courtney Williams said.