- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Courtney Williams
James Madison was off to a good start against Texas A&M on Tuesday night before foul trouble threw everything off track and the Aggies soon pulled away for the victory.
South Florida coach Jose Fernandez believes his team has done enough to earn an NCAA tournament bid. He hopes the selection committee agrees.
Shoni Schimmel has never been afraid to take the big shots for Louisville.
Courtney Williams scored 26 points and grabbed a career-high 13 rebounds, leading South Florida to a 60-51 win over No. 24 Rutgers on Monday, taking over sole possession of third place in the American Athletic Conference.
An East Baton Rouge Parish jury convicted a 24-year-old Baton Rouge man on three counts of first-degree murder after deliberating for about 90 minutes.
Courtney Williams scored 26 points and Karla Gilbert added 21 with 10 rebounds to help No. 16 Texas A&M defeat Mississippi 73-61 on Thursday night.
Courtney Williams scored 17 points, Karla Gilbert had 16 and Tori Scott 15 to lead No. 17 Texas A&M to a 71-54 win over Auburn on Thursday.
South Florida couldn't overcome one final run by fifth-ranked Louisville.
Shoni Schimmel stepped up gain when No. 5 Louisville needed her most.
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Courtney Williams led Texas A&M with 17 points as the Aggies climbed back in the final 40 seconds to beat No. 12 LSU 52-48 in Southeastern Conference play on Thursday night.
"It's all right, a baby sprain that's all," Williams said. "I twisted it a little bit."
Courtney Williams added 22, but the high-scoring sophomores were not enough to overcome the Lady Vols' inside dominance.