- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Cowell
The top finisher on Fox TV's new "The X Factor" will end up rich even if music stardom proves elusive.
The winner of Simon Cowell's upcoming game show on Fox will get a $5 million record deal. Fox says it believes that's the biggest guaranteed prize in television history.
Simon Cowell wants his new Fox talent series "The X Factor" to include controversy, vocal groups and, maybe, Paula Abdul on the judging panel.