- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
Latest Cox Items
Treveon Graham came off the bench and scored 24 points as Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half and beat longtime nemesis Northeastern 79-66 on Saturday night.
Briante Weber scored 16 points and No. 14 Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half to remain unbeaten with a 92-71 victory over visiting Winthrop on Saturday night.
Court records show Courteney Cox and David Arquette have finalized their divorce.
Cyclone Mahasan weakened Thursday afternoon into a tropical storm, causing far less damage than had been feared as it passed over Bangladesh and sparing Myanmar almost entirely.
At least 52 media outlets have signed on to a Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press letter of complaint against Attorney General Eric Holder, decrying his Justice Department's grab of phone records from 100 Associated Press reporters.
A Rutgers University lawyer resigned Thursday amid growing anger that he was still employed after approving a decision in December to suspend rather than fire basketball coach Mike Rice, even though he was aware of a video showing the coach hitting, kicking and taunting players.
In the wake of Sept. 11, many Americans cheerfully gave law enforcement the benefit of almost any doubt. It was "anything goes" if it meant stopping enemies from ever having an upper hand again. Unfortunately, the bureaucracy has been cheerfully willing to bypass judicial oversight on the way to obtaining unprecedented access to personal information of good Americans.
RIYADH | The director of Saudi Arabia's powerful religious police says his forces are losing some of their key powers, including arrests, investigations and raiding houses.
Thousands of Bangladeshi Muslims angry over an alleged derogatory photo of the Islamic holy book the Quran on Facebook set fires in at least 10 Buddhist temples and 40 homes near the southern border with Myanmar, authorities said Sunday.