- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Cracker Barrel Items
For the second time in a year and a half, the radical activists who want to force all Americans to embrace the values of Sodom and Gomorrah have reached too far and come back with burned fingers.
Feathers have flown in every direction over the announcement by A&E of its suspension of Phil Robertson from the "Duck Dynasty" TV show for daring to express an opinion of his own.