- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Craig Anderson
It was a hollow victory at best.
The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
The Ottawa Senators figured they needed four points over the weekend to make a serious playoff push.
Seth Jones stopped the Ottawa Senators' comeback attempt in overtime.
Last in the NHL, the Buffalo Sabres can't catch a break.
In a game in which both teams badly needed a win to stay in the playoff picture, Jason Spezza did what captains do.
The Tampa Bay Lightning finally came out on the winning side of a one-goal game at home.
Alex Ovechkin could only watch the game in street clothes. For once, the NHL's leading scorer was helpless to stop the Capitals' growing losing skid. Injured during last week's road trip to Pittsburgh, Columbus and New York, Ovechkin sat out Tuesday's 2-0 loss to the Ottawa Senators at Verizon Center.
Alex Ovechkin's absence added to the Washington Capitals' offensive woes and the Ottawa Senators were only too glad to take advantage.
Derek Stepan felt as though he shed a huge weight.
Carey Price called it one of his best performances of the season.
The Ottawa Senators got another big win with a solid team effort.
"I think it's bittersweet," Anderson said. "There's also some frustration that we couldn't have done this sooner throughout the year, but that's just part of the growing pains and some of the adversity we had."
"It feels good to put together a team effort and come away with the win," Anderson said. "We played well."