- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Craig Anderson
It was a hollow victory at best.
The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
The Ottawa Senators figured they needed four points over the weekend to make a serious playoff push.
Seth Jones stopped the Ottawa Senators' comeback attempt in overtime.
Last in the NHL, the Buffalo Sabres can't catch a break.
In a game in which both teams badly needed a win to stay in the playoff picture, Jason Spezza did what captains do.
The Tampa Bay Lightning finally came out on the winning side of a one-goal game at home.
Alex Ovechkin could only watch the game in street clothes. For once, the NHL's leading scorer was helpless to stop the Capitals' growing losing skid. Injured during last week's road trip to Pittsburgh, Columbus and New York, Ovechkin sat out Tuesday's 2-0 loss to the Ottawa Senators at Verizon Center.
Alex Ovechkin's absence added to the Washington Capitals' offensive woes and the Ottawa Senators were only too glad to take advantage.
Derek Stepan felt as though he shed a huge weight.
Carey Price called it one of his best performances of the season.
The Ottawa Senators got another big win with a solid team effort.
"What this study does is show that it’s media violence exposure that is teaching children and adolescents to see the world in a more aggressive kind of way," Anderson says. "It shows very strongly that repeated exposure to violent video games can increase aggression by increasing aggressive thinking."
"It feels good to put together a team effort and come away with the win," Anderson said. "We played well."