- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Craig Anderson
It was a hollow victory at best.
The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
The Ottawa Senators figured they needed four points over the weekend to make a serious playoff push.
Seth Jones stopped the Ottawa Senators' comeback attempt in overtime.
Last in the NHL, the Buffalo Sabres can't catch a break.
In a game in which both teams badly needed a win to stay in the playoff picture, Jason Spezza did what captains do.
The Tampa Bay Lightning finally came out on the winning side of a one-goal game at home.
Alex Ovechkin could only watch the game in street clothes. For once, the NHL's leading scorer was helpless to stop the Capitals' growing losing skid. Injured during last week's road trip to Pittsburgh, Columbus and New York, Ovechkin sat out Tuesday's 2-0 loss to the Ottawa Senators at Verizon Center.
Alex Ovechkin's absence added to the Washington Capitals' offensive woes and the Ottawa Senators were only too glad to take advantage.
Derek Stepan felt as though he shed a huge weight.
Carey Price called it one of his best performances of the season.
The Ottawa Senators got another big win with a solid team effort.
"I think it's bittersweet," Anderson said. "There's also some frustration that we couldn't have done this sooner throughout the year, but that's just part of the growing pains and some of the adversity we had."
"It feels good to put together a team effort and come away with the win," Anderson said. "We played well."