- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Craig Box Items
On the day before he died, Austin Box and his dad flew back to Oklahoma City from St. Louis after catching a couple of Cardinals games, ate lunch near the airport and shot the breeze. Routine father-son stuff, Craig Box remembers, then Austin had to leave to renew his driver's license and take his girlfriend to the airport. They hugged goodbye.
Oklahoma linebacker Austin Box had five prescription painkillers and an anti-anxiety drug in his system when he died, according to a preliminary toxicology report released Tuesday by the state medical examiner's office.