- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Craig Bradshaw
J.J. Mann had 16 points with 4-of-6 shooting from 3-point range Friday night to lead top-seeded Belmont to an 86-63 blowout of No. 4 seed Morehead State.
List of the All Ohio Valley Conference team released Tuesday by the league as voted on by coaches and sports information directors:
J.J. Mann scored 19 points and Belmont shot 63 percent from the field as the Bruins blew past Jacksonville State 76-53 on Saturday leading into Ohio Valley Conference tournament play.
J.J. Mann scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half and Craig Bradshaw finished with 20 points as Belmont pulled away from Eastern Illinois for an 82-63 win Thursday night.
J.J. Mann poured in a career-high 34 points and Craig Bradshaw added 21 as Belmont defeated Eastern Kentucky 84-81 Saturday night.
Craig Bradshaw scored all 24 of his points in the second half and Belmont won its third straight game with an 80-66 victory over Morehead State on Thursday night.
J.J. Mann scored 15 points, including a key 3-pointer to break a tie at 53, as Belmont beat Fairfield 62-53 on Monday.
J.J. Mann scored 17 points and Tennessee State could not overcome a lackluster first half in losing to the Bruins 79-65 on Saturday night.
Corey Walden scored 18 points and Glenn Cosey added 13 as Eastern Kentucky handed Belmont its first Ohio Valley Conference loss, 74-63 on Thursday night.
Craig Bradshaw scored 22 points and J.J. Mann added 19 to lead Belmont as it rolled past Tennessee-Martin 87-72 on Saturday, remaining unbeaten in conference play.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) — J.J. Mann scored 25 points, Craig Bradshaw added 24 and Belmont cruised to a 107-94 victory over Southeast Missouri on Thursday night.
Virginia Commonwealth, led by Juvonte Reddic's 18 points and 11 rebounds, ended Belmont's nation-leading 23-game home win streak 81-68 on Sunday.
Peyton Manning is just now starting to throw the football again — in earnest — after being sidelined all season with the World's Most Publicized Neck Injury. He likely won't put himself in harm's way, though, until next year, and it could very well be for a team other than the Indianapolis Colts. (Stay tuned on that one, Washington Redskins fans.)
Craig Bradshaw added 12 and Evan Bradds 10.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - J.J. Mann poured in a career-high 34 points and Craig Bradshaw added 21 as Belmont defeated Eastern Kentucky 84-81 Saturday night.