- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Craig Brown
Eddie Jordan has signed his first recruit at Rutgers.
Something like this could so easily be just a gimmick, but it's not too hard to spot one which is just that and no more. And there's no doubt that its author takes a wicked delight in wrapping his project in the mantel of gimmickry.
"Definitely flamboyant," said Craig Brown, the alternate for the U.S. "But I've known the guys a long time - nothing surprises me anymore."
"We need to save it for our children so they remember," Yavapai County Supervisor Craig Brown said.