- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Craig Kimbrel
The Braves won their fourth straight game on Monday night, while the Marlins lost their eighth in a row.
For the Atlanta Braves, spring training turned into a matter of survival.
The Atlanta Braves and shortstop Andrelton Simmons agreed on a $58 million, seven-year contract on Thursday, a record deal for the latest young star locked up by the NL East champions.
Craig Kimbrel saw the growing list of young Braves players committing to long-term deals and decided he wanted to jump on board.
All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel and the Atlanta Braves avoided salary arbitration by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract.
Braves closer Craig Kimbrel has played only three full seasons in the majors, and already his contemporaries are considered the veterans of the team.
The Braves agreed Friday to one-year contracts with pitchers Kris Medlen and Mike Minor, infielder Chris Johnson and outfielder Jordan Schafer.
At a time when their fans — when their city — may have most needed it, the Washington Nationals provided a scene of unbridled joy Tuesday afternoon.
Chipper Jones retired last year, Bobby Cox the season before that.
Spotless through the summer, Craig Kimbrel struggled in the stretch. The newest NL Rookie of the Year intends to learn from a particular late-season blemish.
Craig Kimbrel overpowered hitters with his rocket right arm, then overwhelmed rivals in the NL Rookie of the Year voting.
Nearly an hour after one more loss in a historic collapse, Freddie Freeman walked through the Braves clubhouse still wearing his No. 5 uniform, as if he couldn't believe he'd be taking it off for the final time this year.
Two rookies came through in key situations to help Atlanta's Tim Hudson beat Arizona's Josh Collmenter.
The Atlanta Braves are finding that former closer Billy Wagner _ and his 422 career saves _ aren't easy to replace.
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
"I'm more frustrated for giving up somebody else's runs and making it close," Kimbrel said.
"We still have a great team," closer Craig Kimbrel said. "It's tough losing two top pitchers. But getting Santana was really big. I want to be closing out division titles and championships and World Series. I think we've still got the group to do it."