- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Craig Kimbrel Items
After further review, there was nothing the New York Mets could do about the costly call that went against them.
Jordan Walden got the final out with the bases loaded after Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez pulled star closer Craig Kimbrel, and the Braves held off the New York Mets 7-5 Saturday night.
The Braves won their fourth straight game on Monday night, while the Marlins lost their eighth in a row.
For the Atlanta Braves, spring training turned into a matter of survival.
The Atlanta Braves and shortstop Andrelton Simmons agreed on a $58 million, seven-year contract on Thursday, a record deal for the latest young star locked up by the NL East champions.
Craig Kimbrel saw the growing list of young Braves players committing to long-term deals and decided he wanted to jump on board.
All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel and the Atlanta Braves avoided salary arbitration by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract.
Braves closer Craig Kimbrel has played only three full seasons in the majors, and already his contemporaries are considered the veterans of the team.
The Braves agreed Friday to one-year contracts with pitchers Kris Medlen and Mike Minor, infielder Chris Johnson and outfielder Jordan Schafer.