- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Craig Reedie Items
China's senior Olympic official was elected Friday as a vice president of the IOC, returning to the top ranks of the policy-making body.
The World Anti-Doping Agency says it is "totally outrageous" that a Russian scientist reportedly offered to sell a seemingly potent and undetectable new muscle-building drug to undercover journalists.
The World Anti-Doping Agency expects a breakthrough within weeks to catch athletes who use human growth hormone.
Five days before the opening ceremony, new IOC President Thomas Bach will convene his inner cabinet to review final preparations and security plans for the Sochi Games and push his agenda for future policy changes in the Olympic movement.
Four badminton teams were kicked out of the women's doubles at the London Games on Wednesday for trying to lose on purpose, conduct that a top IOC executive said strikes at the heart of Olympic competition.