- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Craig Steven Wilson
The 19-year-old man charged in connection with a drive-by shooting that injured 13 people had circled the Northwest apartment complex that was fired upon in a car for nearly an hour before the early morning shooting, a fact investigators learned when they reviewed the movements recorded on his court-ordered electronic ankle bracelet.
D.C. police said Friday that that one of the two 19-year-old men sought in connection with a drive-by shooting that injured 13 people this week had turned himself in.