- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Craig Taffaro
He said BP has settled the claims of the larger subcontractors, but that at one point Loupe was claiming $100 million.
St. Bernard Parish President Craig Taffaro said a company in his parish, Loupe Construction and Consulting Co., was paying its subcontractors in advance of being paid itself until it could no longer afford to.