- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Craig Wilson
Andrew Allen was heading out to a Northeast D.C. nightclub in the heart of a rival gang's turf, so on the night of March 10 he made sure to pack heat — putting two semi-automatic guns with high-capacity magazines in his car. His paranoia proved prophetic. Mr. Allen got into a fight with members of the gang and left the club in a rage, hoping to seek revenge, according to court documents.
Prior to Mr. Allen's Thursday arrest, police had given no real motive for the shootings and had arrested only one other suspect, Craig Wilson, who they said also fired upon the group.