- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Craig Wilson
Andrew Allen was heading out to a Northeast D.C. nightclub in the heart of a rival gang's turf, so on the night of March 10 he made sure to pack heat — putting two semi-automatic guns with high-capacity magazines in his car. His paranoia proved prophetic. Mr. Allen got into a fight with members of the gang and left the club in a rage, hoping to seek revenge, according to court documents.
Prior to Mr. Allen's Thursday arrest, police had given no real motive for the shootings and had arrested only one other suspect, Craig Wilson, who they said also fired upon the group.