- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Craig Zadan Items
Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
Bryson Kemp looks camera ready in his tuxedo. Bound for the Oscars, the 19-year-old is the picture of elegance.
With less than a week to go before the Academy Awards, the Dolby Theatre in the heart of Hollywood is on lockdown. Guards stand at every door, and handlers with walkie-talkies keep a close eye on any visitors.
Have the Oscars gone Grammys?
Bette Midler will perform at the Academy Awards for the first time.
More than 150 Oscar nominees gathered at a Beverly Hills hotel on Monday to celebrate the joy of just being nominated.
Following up on the success of "The Sound of Music" last month, NBC said Sunday that it will broadcast a live version of "Peter Pan" in December.
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's the Oscars?
Comic and daytime television host Ellen DeGeneres was picked to host the Academy Awards for the second time. Show producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced DeGeneres’ selection Friday. The movie awards show will air on ABC on March 2.