- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Creighton Items
Georgetown celebrated their senior night with a big win over Creighton, and Markel Starks played a significant role.
Breaking down this week's Associated Press college basketball poll:
The breakaway basketball schools kept the Big East name and the conference tournament in Madison Square Garden. In return, they left behind tens of millions of dollars to the football members.
Georgetown, St. John's, Villanova, Seton Hall, Providence, Marquette and DePaul are taking the Big East name with them as they form a new league for next season.
Creighton is 5-0 and outscoring opponents by 24 points a game.