- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Cricket Items
The Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks were winging their way across the Pacific Ocean on Monday on separate chartered jets for their historic two-game series to open the MLB season on Saturday and Sunday at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Major League Baseball is back in town, and it's been a while. A century, in fact.
"G'donya" to the Arizona Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Dodgers.
The 80th annual "Battle of the Saints", a cricket match between rival schools in Sri Lanka’s Colombo archdiocese, ended in a draw this weekend.
Former Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren is worried that the United States is withdrawing from foreign affairs and he doubts that U.S. efforts to broker peace between Israelis and Palestinians will calm tensions in the Middle East.
Tendulkar is revered in India, where cricket overshadows all sports. At 5-foot-5, the 40-year-old Tendulkar is known as the Little Master. He will retire after an upcoming test series against the West Indies.
Mobile phone carrier Cricket is making its unlimited music service, Muve Music, an exclusive feature of its higher-end phones.
The short-sightedness of Indian cricket administrators could be a bonus for fans of Major League Baseball.
Muve Music, the unlimited music plan offered by prepaid cellphone company Cricket, has doubled the number of subscribers it has to 200,000 in the past two months.