- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Criminal Investigations Division
Latest Criminal Investigations Division Items
A 28-year-old man was found fatally shot inside a parked car in the District's Capitol Hill neighborhood early Monday.
An undercover detective from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has been charged with driving while intoxicated and placed after administrative leave after a car collision over the weekend, officials announced Wednesday.
In a capital so dangerous that only the "walking dead" are said to venture out after dark, nothing could draw an obedient son from the safety of his parents' suburban home into the deserted night. Nothing, that is, but a girl.
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
A man who was in a fleeing Acura TL, that a pair of Prince George's County police officer were chasing when their cruiser crashed and killed one of the officers, will be charged with auto theft, police announced Wednesday.