- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Criminal Investigations Division
Latest Criminal Investigations Division Items
A 28-year-old man was found fatally shot inside a parked car in the District's Capitol Hill neighborhood early Monday.
An undercover detective from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has been charged with driving while intoxicated and placed after administrative leave after a car collision over the weekend, officials announced Wednesday.
In a capital so dangerous that only the "walking dead" are said to venture out after dark, nothing could draw an obedient son from the safety of his parents' suburban home into the deserted night. Nothing, that is, but a girl.
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
A man who was in a fleeing Acura TL, that a pair of Prince George's County police officer were chasing when their cruiser crashed and killed one of the officers, will be charged with auto theft, police announced Wednesday.