- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Criminal Investigations Division
Latest Criminal Investigations Division Items
A 28-year-old man was found fatally shot inside a parked car in the District's Capitol Hill neighborhood early Monday.
An undercover detective from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has been charged with driving while intoxicated and placed after administrative leave after a car collision over the weekend, officials announced Wednesday.
In a capital so dangerous that only the "walking dead" are said to venture out after dark, nothing could draw an obedient son from the safety of his parents' suburban home into the deserted night. Nothing, that is, but a girl.
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
A man who was in a fleeing Acura TL, that a pair of Prince George's County police officer were chasing when their cruiser crashed and killed one of the officers, will be charged with auto theft, police announced Wednesday.