- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Crips
The Crips are a primarily, but not exclusively, African American gang. They were founded in Los Angeles, California, in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washington and Stanley Williams. What was once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs is now a loosely connected network of individual sets, often engaged in open warfare with one another. - Source: Wikipedia
Md. redistricting map reaches House; O'Malley administration uses special session to push jobs, gas-tax increase; Va. considers cutting local road maintenance payments; Va. appeals court upholds Blood member's 'Crips-related' defense; Police find body of missing 11-year-old in Clarksburg; D.C. ends arrests for expired tags; Davis wins Leslie Johnson's seat in Prince George's; Five D.C. homicides in four days; Caps are 5-0, franchise record.
Kirkland Crist Morris acknowledged he was a member of the violent Bloods street gang. But he said his role in a 2009 assault doesn't constitute "criminal gang participation" because on that night he wasn't fighting with the Bloods, he was fighting with a bunch of rival Crips.