- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Cristal Paulette Richardson
A North Texas jury is to begin hearing evidence on what punishment a woman will receive for stabbing a man 130 times before castrating him at a Dallas hotel room.
A North Texas jury has found a woman guilty of murder for stabbing a man 130 times before castrating him at a Dallas hotel room.
A North Texas woman who prosecutors say stabbed a man 130 times and castrated him at a Dallas hotel room has told jurors at her trial that she was defending herself after being sexually assaulted.
Richardson had insisted that she was defending herself after being sexually assaulted when she killed Owens at a Dallas hotel.
She said she blacked out, but testified that she was not high at the time of the slaying