- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Cristian Fernandez
Trailing the Timbers late in the second half, DC United capitalized off a corner kick.
Trailing the Timbers late in the second half, D.C. United capitalized off a corner kick.
An avid fan of U.S. culture staples from Hollywood cinema to the NBA, the Spaniard strayed from options in Germany and England and instead chose to play a part in the sport's American evolution.
A decade before he was charged with murder, a 2-year-old Cristian Fernandez was found naked and dirty, wandering a South Florida street. The grandmother taking care of him had holed up with cocaine in a messy motel room, while his 14-year-old mother was nowhere to be found.
Fernandez acknowledges his progress has been slow since he signed earlier this month.
She always told me that I could dedicate myself to playing soccer, told me to fight with it.