- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
cristina fernandez de kirchner
Latest cristina fernandez de kirchner Items
President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has sought tirelessly to secure her late husband's place in Argentina's pantheon alongside popular leader Juan Domingo Peron and his glamorous wife Evita, the country's most influential politicians of the 20th century.
Leftists love to hate Big Oil. Extracting crude and refining it into a usable energy source is necessarily a massive operation involving great risk, expense and profit. That makes the industry a natural target for demagogues. Argentina is taking the politics of envy to the extreme.
Four Venezuelans and a Uruguayan national living in the United States were indicted yesterday in Miami in a scheme to illegally influence the Argentine presidential elections in October by hiding the source of an $800,000 campaign donation to Argentina's new president.