- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Croatia
Police say at least 17 supporters of two rival Croatian football clubs have been injured, two seriously, as they clashed on a busy highway.
Croatia has one of the most stylish midfielders in world football, and one of the top strikers.
On the field, Brazil is ready for the World Cup.
Playing in front of its own fans, Brazil is expected to easily advance from Group A, leaving Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon fighting for the other spot in the second round.
Niko Kovac wants to combine a German winning mentality with some Croatian flare at the World Cup in Brazil, and he just might have the background to succeed.
Croatia will be heading to the World Cup focused on one match: the tournament opener against host Brazil.
Barcelona has signed Croatia midfielder Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zabreg to join its youth team.
A court has sentenced a former top Croatian football official to four years in prison for taking bribes in return for guaranteeing certain referees controlled their matches.
Croatia defender Josip Simunic is expected to miss the World Cup after losing his appeal against a 10-match ban for leading fans in a pro-Nazi chant.
Switzerland's young forward Josip Drmic and Croatia veteran Ivica Olic both scored twice as their World Cup-bound countries drew 2-2 in a friendly on Wednesday.
Croatia's Ivo Karlovic hit a record-equaling 44 aces to defeat Daniel Brands of Germany and advance to the second round of the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Tuesday.
Twenty-one years ago, three little girls were playing outside on a bright sunny day when they heard a sound they had only been warned about. A siren wailed.
GENEVA (AP) _ FIFA has banned Croatian defender Josip Simunic for 10 games _ including the entire World Cup _ for leading fans in a pro-Nazi chant after the team qualified for next year's tournament in Brazil.
Croatians on Sunday are voting in a referendum that could ban gay marriages after conservative groups, backed by the influential Roman Catholic Church, demanded that the country's constitution define the matrimony as a union of a man and a woman.
The irrepressible Cristiano Ronaldo scored a dazzling hat trick as Portugal qualified for the 2014 World Cup finals at the expense of Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Sweden on Tuesday, while France advanced by conjuring a remarkable turnaround against Ukraine.