- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Croatia
Spanish teams have won the Europa League - or its precursor, the UEFA Cup - in five of the last 10 years and the country has three contenders for this season's trophy heading into the last 16.
Facing an opponent he had never seen play, Novak Djokovic relied on some old-fashioned word of mouth.
Hundreds of Serbs rallied Saturday against plans by the Serbian Orthodox Church and nationalist leaders to move the ashes of scientist and engineer Nikola Tesla from his museum in Belgrade to the country's biggest church.
Switzerland's young forward Josip Drmic and Croatia veteran Ivica Olic both scored twice as their World Cup-bound countries drew 2-2 in a friendly on Wednesday.
Brazil is commemorating the 100-day mark to the World Cup by lighting up tourist attractions with the green and yellow colors of the national flag.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas came back to defeat Horacio Zeballos of Argentina 6-3, 5-7, 6-2 to advance to the Brazil Open semifinals on Friday.
Andy Murray reached the quarterfinals of the Mexican Open with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Portugal's Joao Sousa on Thursday morning.
David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic.
Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
Croatia's Marin Cilic won the Delray Beach Open on Sunday for his 11th ATP World Tour title and second in three weeks, beating Kevin Anderson 7-6 (6), 6-7 (7), 6-4 in 3 hours, 8 minutes.
An Austrian was the heavy favorite to capture the men's slalom on Saturday. Just not this Austrian.
Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both advanced to the Open 13 semifinals on Friday.
While political unrest in Ukraine dominates headlines, lawmakers in Washington are quietly pressuring the Obama administration to take a more aggressive stand toward allowing NATO membership for Georgia — another former Soviet republic and source of contention between the U.S. and Russia.
Manchester United forward Javier Hernandez and Leon defender Rafael Marquez are among 24 players selected by Mexico coach Miguel Herrera for El Tri's exhibition game against Nigeria in Atlanta on March 5.