- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Crosstour
The 2013 Honda Crosstour goes on sale November 20, 2012, with pricing beginning at $27,230 - a starting MSRP $525 lower than in 2012. Receiving extensive updates, the 2013 Honda Crosstour introduces more purposeful exterior styling, significant upgrades to the interior design and materials, and a more powerful, fuel-efficient Earth Dreams V-6 engine coupled to a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shift control. The rugged new styling, teamed with class-leading fuel-efficiency and a lower MSRP on the base four-cylinder model make the 2013 Honda Crosstour the smartest choice in a premium mid-size crossover.