- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner is celebrating the new year as a married man once again.
Hugh Hefner's celebrating the new year as a married man once again.
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris are again taking steps toward the altar, more than a year after the centerfold canceled their previous engagement and was branded a "runaway bride" in Playboy.
Playboy is making a last-minute addition to the cover of its July issue after founder Hugh Hefner's fiancee called off their wedding. Chicago-based Playboy says it is affixing red and yellow stickers over the cover image of 24-year-old Crystal Harris. The stickers say, "Runaway Bride in this issue!" The 85-year-old Hefner announced Tuesday that the pair will not wed.
Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says his fiancee has called off their wedding.
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison tells Life & Style magazine she's not OK with his engagement plans.
"Hugh Hefner's image as a fast-living Lothario has done much to make a success of the Playboy brand, and news of his impending nuptials to a woman young enough to be his great-granddaughter will further promote the idea of him as a lovable old rascal," writes David Leafe at the Daily Mail.
Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says he's gotten engaged again.
Police in the Denver suburb of Englewood say 10 unexploded homemade bombs were found in a cell-phone store after they were thrown through the windows.