- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Csi Items
A vice president at the College of Southern Idaho put on paid leave until her contract expires has filed documents indicating her intention to bring a discrimination lawsuit against the school.
The tourism advertising slogan says that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
The NBC comedy "30 Rock" often finds laughs in real-life events in the show business world it inhabits.
It was just three weeks ago that Ted Danson was announced as the new star of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and now he's in production - and a bit dazed by the suddenness.
It was just three weeks ago that Ted Danson was announced as the new star of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and now he's in production _ and a bit dazed by the suddenness.
It's a long way from running a bar on "Cheers," but Ted Danson this fall will join the cast of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," CBS announced late Tuesday.
It's a long way from running a bar on the sitcom "Cheers," but this fall Ted Danson will join the cast of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," CBS announced late Tuesday.
The story about U.S. Rep. Anthony D. Weiner's use of Twitter to send a lewd photo to a woman has been awkward for comic Jon Stewart, a friend of the congressman's. On Tuesday, it proved painful as well.