- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Cu Board Of Regents
Unusual campus names are a venerable college tradition — think Harvard's Wigglesworth Hall or USC's Argue Plaza — but nothing quite compares to those under review at the University of Colorado Boulder, where a commission has recommended renaming renovated dormitories "Houusoo Hall" and "Nowoo3 Hall" after two Arapaho Indian chiefs.
Former University of Colorado professor Ward Churchill won't be returning to the classroom anytime soon after losing his appeal Wednesday to get his job back.