- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Cuba Items
A Florida engineer accused of abducting his two young sons and sailing with them to Cuba was declared legally insane in court Wednesday and will likely undergo treatment for mental illness before he can stand trial.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said he spent part of his visit at the Vatican asking for help in freeing an American contractor who has been held captive in Cuba for almost five years.
Brown University's jazz band is visiting Cuba for a week of performances, jam sessions with local musicians and educational lectures.
A group of students from Cuba is opening the communist country's first academic trip in more than five decades to the largest public college in Miami, unofficial capital of the exile community.
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) — Residents across the Lower Florida Keys say they felt rumblings from a 5.1-magnitude earthquake off Cuba.
HAVANA (AP) — A 5.1-magnitude earthquake struck in the Straits of Florida off Cuba on Thursday, startling office workers in medium-rise buildings set swaying in Havana. There was no word of any damage or injuries.
HAVANA (AP) — U.S. and Cuban representatives held a fresh round of migration talks in Havana on Thursday, continuing a recent trend of the two Cold War foes working together on some issues.
HAVANA (AP) — Talk about sticker shock!
At the funeral extravaganza commemorating a onetime political prisoner, President Obama went out of his way to smilingly shake hands with the jailer and torturer of the longest-suffering political prisoners in modern history.