- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
Latest Cuba Items
The Philadelphia Phillies have missed the playoffs in each of the last two seasons and have an aging, injury-plagued roster with a record payroll.
Cuba has suspended consular services for the second time in less than three months after being unable to find a new bank in the U.S. for its diplomatic accounts, officials announced Friday.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services officials say 70 people are slated to become citizens during a naturalization ceremony in Atlanta.
Hey man, like it's a bummer: There's unintended collateral damage when marijuana is legalized for recreational use.
Bar bills, personal notes, telegrams and even recipes from Nobel Prize-winning author Ernest Hemingway are available for the first time at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
The Alabama Historical Commission is using Valentine's Day to celebrate a war hero who became known as "America's Most Kissed Man."
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
A majority of Americans and even higher proportion of Floridians support re-establishing relations with Cuba, Washington's Cold War-era foe that remains blocked behind a five-decade economic embargo, results from a poll released Tuesday show.
Grand Haven Tribune. Feb. 3