- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Cuba'S Government Items
Cuba's government has admitted ownership of a missile radar and a cache of other weapons found on a North Korean-flagged freighter, saying they are "obsolete" systems being returned to Pyongyang for repair and possible upgrade.
Dissident Cuban blogger Yoani Sanchez expressed admiration Tuesday for the freedom of expression she has witnessed in Brazil _ liberties that allowed Cuban government supporters to loudly protest and force the cancellation of the inaugural event of her 80-day international tour.
Canada's opposition parties Wednesday urged the Conservative government to expel the billionaire brother-in-law of ousted Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
The Roman Catholic Church on Monday announced the names of three more Cuban political prisoners who will be released from jail as the government rapidly makes good on a promise to free 52 dissidents arrested in a 2003 sweep.