- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Cullen Roche
[They say] the Federal Reserve system is a scam, the U.S. government is 'printing money,' government debt will be the end of the U.S.A.,," he said.
"For all the people discussing how bad the job market is, well, here's one of your primary reasons," said Cullen Roche, founder of Orcam Financial Group LLC. "If the government had done what it normally does and employed more people during the recovery, then the unemployment rate would be a lot lower, we'd be above our all-time highs in non-farm payrolls, and there'd be a lot less talk about food stamps and how miserable the recovery has been."