- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Cuomo
The Republican challenger taking on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he wants to keep third-party candidates out of any campaign debates.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo is maintaining a double-digit lead over his Republican challenger, but he could be vulnerable to a challenge from the left, according to a poll of New York voters released Tuesday.
The Buffalo News on the late Ralph C. Wilson Jr.'s donations to local causes.
Increased class sizes and staff cuts despite higher enrollments in 14 school districts across the state show New York is failing to adequately fund public education, advocates and lawmakers said Monday.
More than 160 women in elected positions or holding other leadership posts have written to New York's top elected officials, all men, urging them to enact public campaign financing.
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The Daily Gazette of Schenectady on allowing broader use of medical marijuana than Gov. Cuomo plans.
The attorney general of Texas, Greg Abbott, has extended an invitation to New Yorkers frustrated by politicos' push to grab gun rights: Come to Texas.