- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Cuonzo Martin
Frustrated Southeastern Conference coaches think their league is treated more like a mid-major rather than a BCS conference.
When Marquette coach Terri Mitchell picked up the phone to talk with Tyler Summitt about the opening on her staff, it figured to be little more than a courtesy call.
Five games into his freshman season at Duke, Austin Rivers is still arcing his way through a learning curve.
The NBA season is on hold and seems as if it will never start.
Wives who married into some of the nation's bitterest rivalries are bonding, thanks to connections made on a social networking website.
With possible NCAA sanctions looming, Tennessee officials are confident new men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin will win "the right way."
Tennessee has turned to Missouri State's Cuonzo Martin to stabilize a basketball program facing NCAA sanctions following recruiting violations by former coach Bruce Pearl.
Richmond men's basketball coach Chris Mooney has signed a 10-year contract extension with the Spiders after leading them to the Sweet 16.
Billed as "The Fastest 40 Minutes in College Basketball," Missouri never quite became a must-see team in five seasons under Mike Anderson.
Doug McDermott isn't just the best player for Creighton, he's the top freshman in the Missouri Valley Conference.
Tennessee head coach Cuonzo Martin yells to his team duringthe second half of an NCAA college basketball game against Florida Southern Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, in Knoxville, Tenn. (AP Photo/The Knoxville News Sentinel, Wade Payne)
Martin said the SEC's three bids were an "embarrassment" after the brackets were revealed, and he didn't back down from those comments Monday.