- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Curtis Lofton Items
Taking a look at the Redskins' offense in their 40-32 win over the Saints in Week 1.
Short-handed and disappointed, but hardly crippled, the New Orleans Saints may at last be able to put bounty scandals behind them and focus on putting together a fourth-straight playoff season.
If the Saints become the first NFL team to play a Super Bowl on their home field next season, they'll do it with an interim coach and some new faces on defense.
The Arizona Cardinals and cornerback William Gay agreed to a two-year deal. Gay spent the previous four seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Heading into the opener Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons are drawing plenty of attention for that high-powered offense.
Atlanta Falcons linebacker Curtis Lofton insists he isn't bored by the NFL lockout.