- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Curtis Lovell
"I can freely answer this question, since I have been buried alive, locked inside boxes of water, hung upside-down from helicopters and even cut Paris Hilton in half," Mr. Lovell tells Inside the Beltway. "You might think I belong in a straightjacket like the most rabid politicians."
"Which is scarier? Halloween, the current election or being buried alive? That's what I have asked myself," says Curtis Lovell, a California-based celebrity escape artist whose role model is the great illusionist Harry Houdini.