- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
Topic - Curtis Maurice Lopez
A man accused of fatally stabbing his wife as she slept and fatally beating his stepson with a baseball bat was ordered held without bond Thursday in Montgomery County District Court in Rockville, officials said.
A Maryland woman found dead inside her home this week had recently expressed concerns about her safety after her estranged husband, an ex-con, had re-entered her life and as their relationship had continued deteriorating, the woman's former boyfriend said Friday.
Montgomery County police are investigating the killing of a Germantown woman and the disappearance of her 11-year-old son.
He said he was close to Ms. McQuain until her death.