- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Curtis Modkins
"Our entire staff had no prior knowledge, nor were we consulted that the Amicus brief was being filed on behalf of the coaches," Modkins said. "We support Mr. Wilson. Our focus is on our preparation for the 2011 season."
In a two-sentence statement released by the team on Thursday, Modkins said Bills coaches was unaware of the coaches association's intention to file a brief to a federal appeals court last week supporting the players.