- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Cynthia Archer
Archer told campaign and country staff that she would no longer be checking her private email account and said she could be reached instead on her cellphone, the transcript of a court hearing showed.
In one email, sent March 22, 2010, Walker's administration director Cynthia Archer told Rindfleisch she could consider herself part of the "inner circle," adding that she frequently uses her private email account to communicate with Walker.