- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Cynthia Dill Items
Sen. Olympia J. Snowe's decision to retire this year, citing "polarization" in Washington, shocked Maine voters and set off a crazy scramble between would-be successors — including a fellow Republican who is feuding with Mrs. Snowe, an independent former governor who vows to try to work with both parties and a Democrat whose own party doesn't particularly want to see her do well.
Maine delegates in town for the Democratic National Convention remained optimistic about the three-way Senate race in the Pine Tree State, gamely insisting the values of their candidate, Cynthia Dill, can still prevail even though centrist independent Angus King appears ready to run away with the race.