- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Czech Republic Items
Georgia State University officials say ambassadors from four eastern European nations are scheduled to discuss their common economic interests during a luncheon hosted by the school's World Affairs Council.
Alex Fiva of Switzerland and Marte Hoeie Gjefsen of Norway won skicross World Cup events on Friday.
Johannes Rydzek of Germany won his second Nordic combined World Cup event Thursday, and German teammate Eric Frenzel maintained his lead in the overall standings.
Mans Hedberg of Sweden and Sarka Pancochova of Czech Republic won the season's final World Cup slopestyle events on Thursday to take the snowboard discipline titles.
Regarding our community activist president's current imbroglio with Vladimir Putin of Russia, I stand with Donald Trump.
Capitals forward Martin Erat, unhappy with his ice time, asked for a trade months ago. Less than 24 hours before the NHL's trade deadline, he finally got his wish.
A left wing with 13 goals and 19 assists this season under former Washington coach Bruce Boudreau, Penner has spent six of his nine NHL seasons playing in the Los Angeles area with the Ducks or Kings and helped both franchises win a Stanley Cup.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has been voted the Czech Republic's player of the year for 2013.
Western powers on Sunday prepared a tough response to Russia's military advance into Ukraine and warned that Moscow could face economic penalties, diplomatic isolation and bolstered allied defenses in Europe unless it retreats.