- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
D. Arthur Kelsey
Latest D. Arthur Kelsey Items
The Virginia Court of Appeals has reaffirmed a $4,000 worker's compensation award to a Virginia nurse who crashed her car while checking a cellphone.
Legislators say the most sizable vacancy in the Virginia Supreme Court's history isn't going to end soon - with two of seven seats unfilled for four months.