- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
Da Nang Harbor
Latest Da Nang Harbor Items
Dear Sgt. Shaft: A friend of mine who recently passed from cancer was in Vietnam on the USS Hoel DDG 13. The ship had several missions in Vietnam, but it is not on the VA ships list. His daughter is trying to help get compensation for her mother. Can you help?
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I served onboard the Prichett during 1967 and 1968, and the ship was recently (in January 2012) added to the list of ships in the "brown water" but for the year 1969. This now entitles the sailors on her in 1969 to qualify for Agent Orange-caused diseases. How do I go about getting the information to the proper place as to being in the Tonkin Gulf, Mekong River Delta and Da Nang Harbor in 1968?
Dear Sgt Shaft: Where can I find a list of units presumed exposed to Agent Orange while in service in Korea? Thanks