- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Da Nang Harbor
Latest Da Nang Harbor Items
Dear Sgt. Shaft: A friend of mine who recently passed from cancer was in Vietnam on the USS Hoel DDG 13. The ship had several missions in Vietnam, but it is not on the VA ships list. His daughter is trying to help get compensation for her mother. Can you help?
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I served onboard the Prichett during 1967 and 1968, and the ship was recently (in January 2012) added to the list of ships in the "brown water" but for the year 1969. This now entitles the sailors on her in 1969 to qualify for Agent Orange-caused diseases. How do I go about getting the information to the proper place as to being in the Tonkin Gulf, Mekong River Delta and Da Nang Harbor in 1968?
Dear Sgt Shaft: Where can I find a list of units presumed exposed to Agent Orange while in service in Korea? Thanks