- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - D.A. Points
Rickie Fowler finally picked up his first PGA Tour win Sunday in what might be the start of a rivalry for years to come.
D.A. Points, Scott Stallings, Harrison Frazar and Bryce Molder, all winners on the PGA Tour this year, will join defending champion John Mallinger when the 40th edition of the Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational tees off Thursday.
The group at 136 included D.A. Points, a 34-year-old journeyman who claimed his first Tour win in February at Pebble Beach, and John Senden, a 40-year-old Australian who hasn't won a tournament in five years.