- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dabo Swinney
For the first time in five years, Clemson has questions at quarterback.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says two returning starters in defensive end Corey Crawford and offensive lineman David Beasley are among four players who'll miss the Tigers' opening game with Georgia for violating team rules.
Clemson running back Tyshon Dye tore an Achilles tendon during a workout and will miss spring practice.
Backup safety Ronald Geohaghan is leaving Clemson's football team.
Clemson reached across the border to Georgia to find a possible heir for record-setting quarterback Tajh Boyd and grab the nephew of Bulldogs Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney received a new, eight-year contract Saturday and a raise that increased his total pay for next season to $3.15 million.
Clemson defensive end Vic Beasley wants one more season with the Tigers.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney expects all his staff back for next season, including offensive coordin'ator Chad Morris.
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — Record-setting receiver Sammy Watkins knew before the season began it would likely be his last at Clemson.
Two years ago, the Clemson Tigers limped out of the Orange Bowl. This time around, they were all smiles, and with good reason.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller writhed on the ground and clutched his right shoulder, a grimace of pain visible through his face mask.
Alabama has already established itself as one of college football's greatest dynasties under Nick Saban.
Virginia lost its sixth in a row and 15th in its last 19 tries. It also suffered its second 59-10 loss at home this season, having lost by the same score against No. 2 Oregon in the second week of the season.
Jameis Winston threw for 444 yards and three touchdowns and No. 5 Florida State crushed No. 3 Clemson 51-14 Saturday night, making statement that should be heard from Alabama to Oregon.
The leading rusher in the nation, one of the most talked-about quarterback debuts in recent memory, and even a first-place vote in the Top 25 — not a bad week for the league.
But Swinney says he and the coaches will be swayed by whoever plays the best.
"It's not a situation where we don't have talent at that position," Swinney said. "For us, who gives us the best chance to win on Saturdays right now? That's the process we've got to sort out."