- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Daily News Items
Court documents say a Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy was texting shortly before his patrol car struck and killed a bicyclist.
The son of a Philadelphia Inquirer investor won't go forward with plans to buy its parent company this week, citing "the turmoil" of his father's recent plane crash death.
Old Main, the iconic building at North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton, is surrounded by a fence and closed off to the public as construction crews work to restore the facility.
New York City police are searching for a suspect who brutally stabbed two children, one fatally, inside a Brooklyn elevator Sunday night.
According to a recent study, most Florida counties lack space in hurricane shelters for a major hurricane evacuation.
A Seattle man who plans to run from northern Alaska to the southern tip of South America has cleared 500 miles so far.
The headstones at Fort Richardson National Cemetery include the ranks of the deceased or, in the case of family members, the rank of the service member to whom they were related.
A Fairbanks man whose 50-year prison sentence for sexually abusing a girl was overturned last year will remain behind bars for decades to come.
If energy and passion alone could build a roller skating rink, Floyd Terry would have long ago blanketed Fairbanks in family-friendly skating venues.