- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Daily News Items
An infant boy and an 8-year-old girl were saved from a burning Brooklyn building by firefighters, including one responding to his first fire.
The first thing Bobby Hill did when it became clear his team had won the gold medal was find his father.
A 21-year-old man suspected of stealing $1,500 worth of rifle ammunition was arrested for possessing nearly an ounce of marijuana near a daycare center.
The election of Alaska's next governor is more than seven months away, but candidates have been fully campaigning in the Interior this week.
Representatives from University of Alaska Fairbanks' Geophysical Institute converted kids' energy into seismic waves last weekend.
A Fairbanks man who threatened two people with a gun at a home where his wife was staying has accepted a plea deal.
The wind, rain, snow and ice won't be quite as much of a nuisance for bus riders in Fairbanks and North Pole.
Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell is spending time with family after his brother-in-law died while skiing at Alyeska Resort earlier this week.
A 17-year-old Palmer, Alaska, youth accused of fatally shooting a 45-year-old man and dumping his body over a cliff has been charged with murder.