- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen, often abbreviated DQ, is an international chain of soft serve and fast food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc. The name "Dairy Queen" is taken from the name of their soft serve product, which the company refers to as "Dairy Queen" or "DQ". The first Dairy Queen store opened in 1940 in Joliet, Illinois. The company headquarters are located in Edina, Minnesota. - Source: Wikipedia
A good feeling in her heart motivates Jodi Fear to honor her late son, Brandon St. Pierre, by continuing his legacy of random acts of kindness.
"WHAT'LL YA HAVE?" goes the decades old slogan for the Varsity drive-thru restaurant chain. A naked dog or a cheeseburger is often the answer. But in the early 1960s, African-American Athenians marched on the restaurant's Broad Street and Milledge Avenue location demanding a seat at the table.
It was a snowy Saturday night 41 years ago when Mark Wolfe decided to make a pass by his family's lumber and trucking businesses in South Union Township.
Sparks police say they've arrested an 18-year-old man suspected of trying to lure three girls into his car.
In the latest employer backlash against the high costs of President Obama's signature health-care plan, a major Denny's and Dairy Queen franchise owner says he is considering adding an "Obamacare" surcharge that would raise his restaurant's prices by 5 percent.
Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta is suggesting that a retired Navy SEAL be punished for writing a book giving an insider's account of the U.S. raid that killed terrorist leader Osama bin Laden.
While 81-year-old Warren Buffett's health has been on investors' minds, many shareholders at Berkshire Hathaway's annual meeting said Saturday that they aren't that worried about Buffett's prostate cancer diagnosis.
Photos and video of a baby's impromptu interaction with President Obama went viral Sunday and Monday, turning up on news websites, Facebook, Twitter and other social-media sites.
Small is big when it comes to dessert trends.
MOUNT PLEASANT, Iowa — Hillary and Bill Clinton stopped twice for ice cream and to gladhand. Barack Obama told a 4-year-old he loves Popsicles.