- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Dale Smith Items
The five victims of a small plane crash in Idaho were remembered Saturday for their Mormon faith and dedication at a funeral service in California.
When Dellon Smith spotted the wreckage of his older brother's airplane on the side of a central Idaho mountain, he started running.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The wreckage of a small plane carrying five people, including a Silicon Valley executive, was found Friday after the aircraft vanished Dec. 1 in the central Idaho mountains, the Valley County sheriff's office and the pilot's wife said. There were no survivors.
Bad weather Saturday morning turned back a recovery team attempting to reach the wreckage of a small airplane that went down in the central Idaho mountains in early December, killing a Silicon Valley executive and four of his family members.
An attorney hired by the man deemed the focus of law enforcement's investigation into the disappearance of a Florida mother who vanished shortly after appearing on "The People's Court" says his client is not guilty of any crime.
A man whose ex-fiancee vanished after the pair appeared on "The People's Court" is urging officials to expand their search for her, even though authorities have focused their investigation on him and removed the pair's children from his care.
Orlando's police chief says a former fiance is the primary focus of the investigation into a woman who went missing after appearing on "The People's Court" with the suspect to resolve a dispute over a $5,000 engagement ring.
The ex-fiance of a Florida mother who vanished shortly after appearing on "The People's Court" hired a criminal defense attorney on Tuesday with a tie to the Casey Anthony case and the Tiger Woods scandal.
Jim Parsons seems to have gotten a big bang out of Broadway and wants to return.